At Summer Dance Camp we prioritise that everyone gets the optimal experience and educational value.
Please see below how we define the different levels for you to use when entering our camp.
- D - C class: National level competitors with 1 - 2 years experience.
- B class: National level competitors with 3 -4 years experience.
- A class: Competitors with highest national level from Junior 2 and older
- S class: International level competitiors either 10 dance or specialists in latin or standard for youth and older
- Senior-Pro/Am: Can pick from all different groups and will have special groups for senior, pro/ am only.
COMMON FOR ALL GROUPS:
Group warm-up for all participants.
Evening competitive practise in 3 sections; 1 standard, 1 latin and 1 mixed standard and latin.
Lectures where all groups can participate, by international teachers in in danish and english language.
The final detailled program will be published by 1. July 2020. Until then you can enjoy the program from last year to get an idea of how we structure the camp.
- 4 morning warmups.
- 3 night practises.
- 4 lessons of alternative workshops varying between psychology, grooming , alternative dancestyles and training theory.
Free practice available at most times during the day.
Thursday evening we have the famous party night with group shows from all participants. After the group shows we finish with a big party with professional DJ.